THREE PILLARS OF DEVELOPMENT
1. Academic leadership by the strengthening ISCOF’s academic excellence for sustainable development.
2. Enhancement and expansion of resource mobilization, generation and utilization.
3. Institutonal development.
- Provide relevant and strong faculty and staff development programs.
- Ensure high-quality teaching for life-long learning.
- Promote collaborated scientific, technological and exclusive research projects with local and international organization.
- Uphold relevant and research-based community outreach programs.
- Revisit and enhance curricular offerings.
- Establish a compelling and sustainable international linkage programs/projects
- Strengthen internal efficiency and effectiveness through Quality Assurance.
- Promote relevant consultancy activities among faculty members and establish technopreneurship ecosystem.
- Provide a budget for the acquisition of adequate state-of-the-art and operational facilities and equipment.
- Provide avenues for the continued development of students’ soft skills enrichment.
- Strengthen linkage with government agencies for founding.
- Establish endowment fund generation from public and private agencies or individuals.
- Strengthen income generation programs/projects thru technopreneurship and other related activities.
- Strengthen the fiscal management with transparency and accountability; likewise provide avenues for moral generation.
- Promote clean and green environment thru green infra architecture and eco-friendly practices and activities.
- Promote a strong public-private partnership.
- Strengthen the job placement of graduates.
- Revisit the staffing pattern of the college.
- Revisit the college operational system to promote efficiency effectiveness and economy.