Establish, maintain and strengthen the quality of the various services rendered by the college to the students, namely: testing, admission and guidance, library, health and sports, curricular programs and socio-cultural activities.
A dynamic center dedicated to the promotion of a climate conducive to the pursuit of academic excellence which s integral in full human development.
Goals and Objectives
To establish, maintain and promote an integrated and sustainable Student Services programs, projects and activities geared toward the improvement of an academic Community that provides maximum opportunities development and welfare.
- Conduct an adequate pre-enrolment career guidance.
- Administer a reliable and valid pre-admission testing.
- Coordinate dental and medical services, sports and athletics, co-curricular as well as socio-cultural activities.
- Facilitate student registration requirements.
- Render a comprehensive orientation to freshmen and transferees.
- Maintain and improve the programs, projects and activities in the specific area to concerns of students.
- Counselling Service (Individual and Group)
- Orientation and Information services
- Testing Service
- Scholarship Program
- Career Guidance Services
- Follow-up Services
- Placement Services
Office of Students Affairs and Services
Iloilo State College Of Fisheries
Tiwi, Barotac Nuevo, Iloilo 5007
Tel No:(033)361-2417 (Local110)
Mondays – Fridays: 8:00 – 12 noon; 1:00 – 5pm