REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
ILOILO STATE COLLEGE OF FISHERIES
Tiwi,Barotac Nuevo, Iloilo
Tel. (033) 528-3043
Pursuant to RA 8292, the Board of Trustees of the Iloilo State College of Fisheries, formally and publicly announces that the Position of One (1) Member of the Board of Trustees representing the PRIVATE SECTOR is now open.
The nominee/applicant must have the following minimum qualifications:
1. At least thirty (30) years of age on the date of his appointment;
2. A resident of Iloilo Province for at least five (5) years prior to the appointment as such;
3. Should be from industry, business or profession which is along the programs of ISCOF (e.g. Fisheries, Agriculture, Industrial Technology, Info Tech., HRM, Education and Science);
4. Morally upright and has no record of criminal, civil or administrative conviction;
5. The Private Sector Representative nominee shall not in any way be connected with the SUC in any manner, for two years prior to his or her nomination for the PSR position.
6. Not in any way be presently employed or appointed to any position with any government (local, national and in government owned and controlled corporations) agency or entity, be it full time or part time, at the time of his or her nomination for the position. If nominee previously worked in any capacity with a government entity, the proportion of time should not exceed one-fourth of the entire time the nominee served in the private sector.
7. The applicant must submit the additional documents such as:
- NBI Clearance
- Medical Certificate
All nominations /applications must be accompanied by the applicant’s vision and duly accomplished personal data form to include attachments and must be submitted not later than August 3, 2020.
These should be submitted to:
MRS. MELAHI V. BAYLAS
Board Secretary V
Iloilo State College of Fisheries
Barotac Nuevo, Iloilo 5000
E-mail Address: email@example.com
LUIS M. SOROLLA JR.
Chairperson, Search Committee
For Private Sector Representative