Mandate, Vision, Mission and Objectives
Iloilo State College of Fisheries provides professional, vocational, technological, and advanced studies in fisheries, agriculture, maritime transportation, education, entrepreneurship, and science and technology, and promotes research, extension, and production in these areas.
Center of Excellence in Fisheries, Agriculture, Maritime Transportation, Education, Entrepreneurship, and Science and Technology.
To produce graduates who will become leaders in teaching, research, extension, and production in the basic and advanced fisheries, agriculture, maritime transportation, education, entrepreneurship, and science and technology in Western Visayas. These graduates will also be globally competitive, dynamic, and vibrant and will have developed wholesome and socially acceptable values, attitudes and skills, and high standards of professionalism.
- produce quality graduates who will contribute to the advancement of their chosen field;
- conduct viable researches, develop and disseminate technologies, and provide technical assistance to the community for an increased production;
- offer courses that are responsive to the needs of the community and industries for national development;
- promote self-employment and entrepreneurship;
- strengthen opportunities for student scholarships and access to quality education;
- promote faculty and staff development;
- strengthen and develop linkages with other agencies or institutions to achieve the goals and objectives both in the national and international levels; and
- improve facilities and structures that will efficiently and effectively carry out quality instruction, research and development, extension, and production.