ALUMNI TRACER SURVEY

Reaching out to our ISCOFIAN GRADUATES. To track and maintain a closer relationship.

Quick Links

Announcements

   Featured Videos

ISCOF TODAY - Institutional Video

    Program Accreditation Level

   College Calendar A.Y. 2020 - 2021

 ISCOF GRADUATE STUDIES 

 ISCOF CARES  (COVID-19 ADVISORIES AND RELIABLE EXPERIENCES FOR SAFETY)

ISCOF Life Photo Campaign!

Got a great photo of campus? You could be featured in the ISCOF website!

 

On June 22, 1957, Congressman Ricardo Y. Ladrido authored and sponsored Republic Act 1925, converting the Barotac Nuevo High School (BNH’S) into a national school of fisheries known as Central Iloilo National School of Fisheries (CINSOF), with Mr. Amedeo S. Timbol as its first principal. In 1961, the late Don Juan Paranpan donated a lot in Tiwi, Barotac Nuevo, Iloilo, and broadened the school’s scope of curricular offerings to include collegiate courses. the passage of R.A. 321, converted the Iloilo National School of Fisheries into the Iloilo Regional School of Fisheries.

On August 21, 1978, the Iloilo Regional School of Fisheries was converted into the Iloilo State College of Fisheries per P.D. 1523 on June 11, 1978 through the efforts of Dr. Narciso D. Monfort, the leadership of Dr. Elpidio M. Icamina as its first president, and the cooperation of the faculty and staff of the school and the good people of Barotac Nuevo. This marked the birth of the first and only state college of fisheries in the country.